What data do we collect?
Our website collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, IP address etc.) only of you contact us via webform or survey.
- Cookies/text files/
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Website with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- You contact us via Web forms on our website.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey(or opinion poll) or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- [Add any other ways your company collects data]
Our Website may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- We do not collect personal data of our visitors indirectly
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- To respond to you request or email to us.
- To complete the opinion polls we are preforming.
- We do not share your personal information with other companies. The only information we are sharing with other companies and visitors is an analytical result of our surveys and opinion polls.
By using our website, you voluntarily agree to provide us information, needed to contact you (via web forms), or to calculate your vote in our surveys/polls.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at our servers or Google servers(for google analytics cookings).
Our Company will keep your email address and name, only if you contact us via email or contact form. Personal data needed for our opinion polls / surveys will be kept for not more than 30 days. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.\
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. (We may charge you a small fee for this service)
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Or write to us: [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics – We are using cookies to understand visitors behavior via our Partner Google Analytics .
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Opinion polls – We are using cookies to be able to collect data for our survey / opinion polls and analyze them.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]